NDCS, in partnership with Places for People Leisure are holding a deaf-friendly swimming gala for deaf children and young people in the Midlands!
This is an exciting opportunity for deaf swimmers to meet, have fun and compete together in a friendly and supportive environment. The event is open to deaf 11 – 16 year olds who can swim 100 metres +. No previous competitive experience necessary.
• Deaf-Friendly Swimming Gala
• West Bromwich Leisure Centre, B70 7AZ
• Saturday 18 April 4.30pm – 8.30pm
• Open to 11 – 16 year olds
• Communication support provided by NDCS
• Parents/carers must be present throughout
Please complete the entry form by Friday 3rd April form to confirm a place for your child.
The entry form can be found here
Then poster can be found here
For further information please contact:
Swimming Development Officer
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0121 234 6225