With current Government advice recommending against non-essential contact and all unnecessary travel, UK Deaf Sport is joining with Sport England and encouraging our Deaf and HOH (Hard Of Hearing) users and organisations to use the #DeafStayInWorkOut to help share and find more accessible content.
James Stavros Legs Bums and Tums
- Every weekday at 9am a 15 minutes workout via RAD Facebook page here.
- Legs, bums and tums: Every Wednesday 6pm funded by UKDS (Comic Relief).
Penny Hall HIIT
- HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): Easy and hard modes shown via livestream by BID services Facebook page here every Monday for 45 minutes.
Julie Platts variety of workouts
- Follow their Instagram page BSLFITFAM for some motivational videos on keeping fit and eat healthy.
- Julie offers a BSL focussed workout Monday 12pm, Wednesday 7pm Friday 12pm and Saturday 11:30pm
Zwift intro done in BSL
There will be more info coming regarding zwift however if you’d like to know more now then please do get in touch with us and we’ll get Xander (the video creator) to advise.
Over the upcoming weeks we will be funding, sharing ideas more of the above from a wide range of existing activity providers and individuals to bring you a variety of at-home workouts and routines to keep you healthy and active whilst being at home. We will be working hard to ensure these ideas and links are as inclusive and deaf friendly as possible.
Please continue to share online what you are doing by using the #DeafStayInWorkOut hashtag.
We will be constantly updating this page, so watch this space.
Disclaimer: You should understand that when participating in any of these online exercise or exercise programs, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in these online exercise or exercise programs, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge UKDS from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of these online content.