- an expanded schools games concept
- an increased proportion of lottery good cause funding for sport
- a reduction in bureaucracy affecting volunteers
- 5 hours school sport for all under 19 in full-time education
- 10,000 new volunteer coaches by 2012
- Consultation on securing a ‘fair return to sport’ from the betting industry
- Stronger school clubs links
- a change in lottery taxation to provide greater funding to sport
- closure of loop-holes in the protection of playing fields
UKDS is a Member of CCPR. View the CCPR website atwww.ccpr.org.uk.
Politics and you
Have you spoken to or written to an MP or a local councillor on any issues regarding Deaf sport? If so, UKDS would love to hear who they were and what they said. Contact us with some details .