- anti doping,
- human performance
- sports injury management.
- Dr Mark Russell of the University of Northumbria and UKDS Sports Science Committee (human performance)
- Darren Ford and Melanie Wright of UK Anti Doping (anti doping)
- Brendon Hall of Virgin Health and GB Deaflympic Medical Team (sports injury management).
“The day went fantastically well and most people enjoyed the courses. Nearly 80% of participants felt the courses were excellent and crucial to their sporting developments, and the trainers should take credit for their hard work.
“We want to ensure that athletes, parents and coaches have the necessary knowledge and tools to take home and take their sport to a higher level.
“Furthermore, we wanted to give them the tools to create a winning culture and attitude to make Great Britain one of the best countries in the world at elite level.”
- “I have learned lots and found the courses very interesting”
- “The information was really helpful and useful”
- “All of the workshops were pitched at the right level, very informative and we have learnt a huge amount.”