Our 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 25th November 2023.
The AGM will be held in London and will start at 10.30am until 12pm in London Victoria.
Join us to meet UKDS Board Members and staff, learn about our work, ask questions and welcome our new Chair of the Board.
Please book to attend in person or observe the meeting online.
You are welcome to observe either online or in person, however, only National Deaf Governing Body Members can vote.
BSL and captions will be available.
AGNEDA – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Saturday 25 November 2023, 10.30am
Cathedral View, St Vincent’s Centre, Carlisle Place, London, SW1P 1NL
The AGM will commence at 10.30am.
BSL Interpreters will be provided.
- Chair’s Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for Absence
- To consider and approve the minutes of the 2022 AGM held on 26th November 2022 [Vote]
- Trustee’s Annual Report and Accounts for the year ending 31st March 2023
- To consider and approve the appointment of Jodie Ounsley as Honorary President of UK Deaf Sport for 1 year [Vote]
- To present the appointment of new Chair of the Board
- Any other business (relevant to the AGM and notified to the Chair in advance)
Following the completion of the formal part of the AGM, all members/attendees will be invited to join the staff and Board of UK Deaf Sport in an open forum. This will finish by 12pm and will be followed by a light lunch and refreshments.
*All papers will be available on the UK Deaf Sport website prior to the meeting.
For any issues on the day, please contact Kathryn on 07593 436309 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.