UK Deaf Sport is seeking an experienced Partnership Manager to strengthen our relationships with key stakeholders at a local, regional and national level to increase the number of deaf people participating in sport and physical activity.
In this role you will:
- Lead the relationships with our key partners.
- Engage and support our Members and National Deaf Governing Bodies.
- Provide guidance to professionals on embedding inclusive practices for deaf people in sport and physical activity.
- Oversee the delivery of projects and programmes that increase participation opportunities for deaf people in sport and physical activity.
- Support UK Deaf Sport’s communications activity including line managing the Marketing and Communications Officer.
A full-time role working from home.
BSL translation and full role description – https://ukdeafsport.org.uk/about-ukds/job-vacancies/
To apply, send a covering letter and your CV outlining how you meet the requirements of the role and person specification to Info@ukds.org.uk by 12pm 9 December 2022.