UK Deaf Sport are running their second Coach Bursary Scheme
Aim of the bursary:
To increase the numbers of coaches in deaf grass roots sport
The coach bursary scheme is open for a limited time only from 1st September 2016 to 29th October.
The bursary will provide the following support;
- Level 1 Course: £50 per person for one course only
- Level 2 Course: £200 per person for one course only
- Courses must be accredited by the Sport National Governing Body.
- People must have the prerequisites to attend the course of their choice.
- Successful candidates will be contacted in future and asked to contribute to marketing and promotional material.
- Applications must use the on line form and be submitted no later than 30th October 2016
- Coach bursaries are provided at the discretion of UK Deaf Sport and all decisions are final.
If you have any questions or need support in completing any section of the form please contact the National Participation Officer on [email protected].